Perfect wireless systems integration. With SIMEX Communication Solutions
We meet all requirements, while you achieve success with our future-proof lightweight construction ideas.
With increased digitalization, the requirements for on-site wireless systems and relay radio stations integration increase. This applies equally to telecom businesses and military facilities. These requirements are multi-facetted. And complex. Location issues aside, ecological aspects, for example, are becoming more and more important. Furthermore, the integration of such systems cannot cause any business constraints. Not to mention the ongoing tension between budget restrictions and what is technologically feasible.
How do we overcome this set of challenges?
First, in an almost old-fashioned way: with experience, total commitment and high standards of quality. At the same time, however, development and innovation in the wireless systems area are at the top of our agenda. Our incentive is based on this combination; with our know-how on materials, processes and project implementations we are able to push forward even through complex developments in lightweight construction. This pays off for you, the customer, in a number of ways. You benefit from SIMEX Communication Solutions' planning, development and far beyond implementation.
We can offer you the following products and components:
- Specialized radomes made of fiberglass-reinforced plastics for wireless and radio relay systems (so-called "FRP radomes")
- customizable structures and construction made of FRP
- Shielding and casings against non-ionized radiation
- Camouflage designs for wireless systems integration
Nutzen Sie außerdem unser A-Z-Kompetenzspektrum – für den ganzheitlichen Projekterfolg:
- product and innovation development
- idea visualization in CAD/ CAM
- preparation of feasibility studies
- Constructions, 3D models and installation guides
- photorealistic representation
- project take-over (currently in Switzerland, available abroad upon request)
Are you already planning your next project? We look forward to hearing from you! .